Monday, November 9, 2015

My Way...

09.27., 10.01.15...

I know I'm that person that people have to make a move to know... I don't become intense & dramatic & goofy & passionate until you turn the key. :-) What most people don't realize is that the key is always in plain sight... just talk to me. ;-) My long term friends know that, but when acquaintances see it, I'm glad... means I'm not hiding at all.


I AM nice. I AM sweet. But I also do not broadcast... not everyone puts everything out there for the whole world to see. If it, whatever "it" is, comes up in a conversation, I will discuss it... I've never had a problem going deeper, getting closer... especially since my best friends helped me drop all the protective walls. ;-) I didn't have them up too long... they came down long before they had any chance of solidifying.



10.01.15... am.... I am a Genie to the person who deserves me & especially learns how to ask me for what they want & need... but most people just skim the surface, just toe dip. Most people get too embarrassed just being exactly who they are. I don't judge anyone or try to change anyone. I deal with you where you are, but I do speak up if you are being harmful to me, emotionally, spiritually, physically. That's my responsibility. If you continue to be careless, I leave. Just because others choose to put up with your crap, doesn't mean I have to.



11.07.15...No contact equates to not wanting to be bothered, so I eventually leave you where you sit... and everyone gets that treatment. I'm not coming in after someone who won't make a move; I'm not doing all the grunt work in this... I'm not "that"girl... 50-50 or I'm out. I'll make an effort to stay connected, but if you drop off considerably, w/o any explanation, I'm gone... because all your actions say is, my feelings don't matter enough. You want to stay in your hole, go right ahead. I don't have the sympathy or patience for crappy behavior anymore. Step up, or step out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.